The exchange with our network community has given us insights into the current pain points of network operators. We have summarized the most burning issues:
– The commissioning process is currently almost completely analog and involves many process participants
– The reading of solar systems is associated with high effort and even if online solutions for meter reading are already offered, these are hardly used
– The information on house connection, commissioning and meter change is scattered across many employees and IT systems
– Communication with authorities and concessionaires is cumbersome and lengthy
– Coordination with other utilities regarding the laying of various house connections is poor
– The management of service providers, such as civil engineering contractors, is inefficient due to the lack of daily information on capacity utilization
Building on these findings, we are driving e-pilot product development forward. Commissioning and meter reading reporting can soon be marketed and controlled completely digitally and end-to-end via e-pilot. We are also constantly expanding the collaboration options and information exchange in our ecosystem.
You want to be up to date about new features,
Events and tips & tricks from epilot stay?